The next major leap in performance is finally here! Hellion has released the all new next generation of performance turbocharger with the R series. Constructed from the ground up, this lightweight compact-series turbocharger features an all-new quick spool (low drag) ceramic dual ball bearing. The refined air-cooled center section has the latest heat transfer resistance engineered into the assembly and is the most advanced bearing housing available today.
R Series Compressor Features
- Most advanced compressor wheel aerodynamics adding more blade swept area than other turbo of this size.
- 4” inlet and 2.5” outlet compressor cover is modernized, enlarged and streamlined to efficiently process the increased flow. Easily interchanged with other common turbos of this frame size – with increased performance.
- Integrated speed sensor port.
- Modernized, more robust dual ball bearing air cooled iron bearing housing with integral backplate to resist compressor back plate deflection under heavy loads.
R Series Turbine Features
- Most advanced turbine wheel aerodynamics available.
- Updated modern turbine wheel includes larger diameter dual turbine piston ring for improved oil and gas seal capability.
- Incredibly strong shaft wheel weld joint for increased durability.
- Improved housings to maximize the inlet and outlet exhaust flow.
- 4-bolt inlet / 3″ v-band outlet / .81 A/R single scroll cast iron T4 turbine housing.